Offshore Dedicated Hiring Models
The projects that are not fit in Time & Material hiring models and Fixed Cost hiring model, we have offshore dedicated hiring models for DNN development. It is the most preferable hiring model for any ongoing development requirements. Offshore dedicated DNN developers model allows to operate as quasi in-house team or setting up an offshore captive center. We have hiring models in place to address both these needs.
Hire DotNetNuke Developers under Offshore Dedicated .NET Developers Model
You can hire a dedicated team of DotNetNuke developers to operate as an extension of your in-house development team. Under the offshore dedicated DNN developers model, you can hire a team working for you under the auspices of your in-house policies and quality standards. You can hire technically certified DotNetNuke developer team to work on your project at your convenient hours.
Our offshore dedicated hiring models for DNN development allow you to impart project specific training to these hired DotNetNuke developers to match tunes with your in-house engineering facility. The hired team can also provide meaningful maintenance support to your in-house team. This hiring model is best suited for projects that require growth of ongoing development team, involve detailed R&D, product development, system maintenance, and enhancement.
DotNetNuke Development with Offshore Dedicated .NET Developers Model
- You can change the development team’s size and skill set level any time without incurring additional overhead cost.
- You can fully control and govern the development process.
- Monthly upfront billing eradicates all the possibilities of hidden charges.
- Offshore setup opens up possibilities of shift overlapping and 24×7 programming.
- You are better positioned to reduce your risk and increase your return on investment.
- You can take advantage of cutting-edge technical infrastructure and communication facilities without having to buy them.
- You can retain the rights to intellectual property, source code, and data generated during the process.
Radix Offshore Dedicated .NET Developers Model with Infrastructure Support
Dual Core Machines
Redundant Internet Connectivity with Lease Lines
Local Linux Server for Development
Proper Data Backup
Network Administration and System Maintenance
Remote Linux Server for Client Testing
SVN Code Versioning
Direct Communication Lines
Custom Offshore Development Centre / Build Operate Transfer (BOT)
Our offshore dedicated hiring models for DNN development hiring model permits the client to set up a captive operations centre in India. Such clients lack the understanding of local parameters and often find them overwhelming. Under offshore dedicated hiring model, we look into complex issues like hiring and staffing, human resource management, legal nitty-gritties, fiscal policies, economic trends, and working style of the local market. Once the captive centre is made fully functional, we transfer the operations to the client either through a joint venture or through BOT.
Sequential Steps of BOT Model from Offshore Dedicated .NET Developers Model
- Hiring dedicated and qualified software professionals
- Setting up cutting-edge IT infrastructure and facilities for these professionals
- Managing the establishment process
- Mitigating and absorbing risks associated with a new venture
- Making this new setup functional and then handing it over to the client
Advantages of Custom Offshore Dedicated Hiring Models for .NET Development
- You can participate in the staff selection and resource hiring process.
- You can apply your own HR policy and project management standards.
- You can have transparent HR costing in place.
- You get to have dedicated network and office infrastructure.
- You can have your own security policy in place with remote CCTV camera monitoring.
- You own the rights to the intellectual property of the whole setup.