DotNetNuke, abbreviated as DNN, inarguably becomes the most prominent open source CMS system based on Microsoft Technology since years. A content management software which seamlessly caters to needs of small size businesses. Develop a branding or marketing website of few pages to a large scale content management portal for your enterprise. It offers a feature-rich environment for content authoring & publishing, shopping carts, workflow implementations, document repository, social interactions and much more.
Some of the salient features offered by this system are:
- Easy to use Content Management System for the business users having limited IT skills.
- Good support for Search Engine Optimization for better visibility of your company over Internet.
- Well-defined Security Model enables for access permission management at multiple levels.
- Robust architecture provides a better control over performance and stability optimizations for the website.
- Easily extensible into a full-fledged CMS plus e-Commerce solution making use of industry tested extensions.
- Abundant resources for ready-made Themes and Extensions which could be plugged-in to the implementation without any hassles.
Radix team has also evolved its expertise with DNN over past 5 years in providing business ready solutions to its clientele. Our technology consultants and programmers have proven track record of successfully designing, developing, delivering, maintaining and upgrading DNN based websites of all shapes and size.
We have a large team of dedicated programmers who work on various projects utilizing standardized Microsoft Development Practices. When experience and expertise of our DNN developers for the platform combine with well-structured Project Management Practices and Development Methodologies, it creates an ideal environment to deliver value to our clients.