A printing and packaging enterprise wanted to develop a solution that helps him in simplifying business by combining accounting, order management and customer management operations.
- There were requirements of enhanced software development that has capacity to manage accounting information and orders of customers effectively at the single platform.
- They wanted to reduce license cost on their MS Dynamics CRM system.
- Development and installation of new features that allow to customize work flow in Dynamic CRM and simplified business processes.
- Their basic moto was to integrate an accounting software with their MS Dynamics CRM system with rapid data synchronization and updation.
- Multiple access of solution for geo-graphically spreaded team to automate orders processing
1 Year & On-going for Enhancement & Maintenance
To meet custom requirements, Radix team has created intuitive user interface by integrating accounting software QuickBooks with MS Dynamics CRM with Order Management System implementation. At initial stage, we have carried out detailed analysis of requirements to understand and deliver the expected output. To enhance the capacity of MS Dynamics CRM, we have setup custom interface with two way synchronization. We have undertook customized development at the development level that smoothen CRM procedures. To simplify accounting operations, we have integrated QuickBooks an advanced accounting software. In last development stage, we have captured the required data to post in Sugar CRM. Dynamics CRM and QuickBooks was done using SOAP base web services. Implemented work-flow by automating invoice generation, sending it to customers and posting it at QuickBooks. The enterprise simplifies business processes by allowing multiple users to operate and manage data from single system. We developed enhanced features of Data Consuming, Data Posting, CRM Data Management, CRM Customization, etc.
Our customized solution has diminished the coting of owing separate licenses of MS Dynamic CRM and QuickBooks for each users by allowing multiple users to access the single system through multiple logins at a time. It also saves the effort of manual data entry.
- .NET Framework 4.5
- MVC 4
- Sql Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft CRM 2013
- Online Microsoft CRM 2013 SDK
- Quick Books Online
- Quickbooks API & SDK V3.0
- 1 Technical Architect,
- 1 Project Manager,
- 1 Tech Lead,
- 2 .Net Developer,
- 1. QA Resource