This client was based out of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The client is Kentico partner himself had designed the web portal of cotton cloth apparels. The need of the client was to migrate and enhance the web portal from Kentico 5.5 to Kentico 7.0
- The project’s main agenda was migration of the web portal from Kentico 5.5 to 7.0. The need was also to enhance the usability of the portal by adding some features to it
- The client’s idea was to make it a full-fledged ecommerce portal complete with payment gateway, catalog management, and customer feedback mechanism
- As it was a maintenance project the requirements of the project would keep on changing as per enhancements required due to variations in business environment
- The ultimate aim of the client was to develop an E-Commerce Portal to cater of unique needs of his customers and generate more business
Life Style and Ready Made Garment
Radix being Kentico Partner assured the client to provide a good solution which will meet his specific needs to manage and drive his apparel business.
- Radix resource firstly conducted a study of the existing design and architecture of web portal developed in Kentico 5.5
- Areas of the web portal which required enhancements were identified
- Catalog management functionality was developed in a manner which would be easy to navigate and would provide detailed information of the client’s products
- The multilingual facility of the web portal was successfully implemented
- Dynamic Photo album was provided for and was synchronized with backend in manner which would fetch and display product photos in the display section within few seconds.
- Paypal Integration was implemented successfully
- Polls section was provided to gather data from the customer for further analysis to improve business prospects
The Migration from Kentico 5.5 to 7.0 provided client with enhanced features which enabled him provide a user friendly interface to customers resulting in strengthening of business.
- Kentico 5.5
- Kentico 7.0
- SQL Server 2008
- .NET 4.0
- 1 Kentico Team Lead
- 1 .Net Developer
- 1 Quality Analyst
- 1 Designer